Translate

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Do you suspect your spouse of cheating?..

As private investigators we’re asked to conduct matrimonial investigations on an almost daily basis.
We understand you’re facing a painful and distressing situation.  Our experienced team handle all requests with sensitivity and discretion.
The client below made the very difficult decision to contact us after reading a suspicious text on her husband’s phone.  In her own words and reprinted with permission, our client provided the following testimonial.
“After the painful discovery of a text on my Husband’s phone and realising the possibility that my Husband was conducting a secret affair, I considered engaging the services of an Investigation Company. The daunting prospect of this was overwhelming, as the outcome may not be what I wanted to hear. Coupled with the anxiety of who do you contact and how, and if you do, it also exposes your cherished private life to a stranger. However I could not ignore what I had discovered and made the decision to engage a company to assist me in discovering the truth.
The truth was not good, however the professional, sensitive and expedient manner in which Boothroyds conducted their enquiries, the informative presentation of their results both verbally and in writing made the whole process as painless as it could be.
My complicated circumstances required the use of their services over a lengthy period of time. Boothroyds during this process were engaged by my solicitors for legal reasons, during the course of this lengthy procedure they were never at any time detected, which is a testament once again to their knowledge of their field. Probably the longest undetected surveillance operation conducted on behalf of an individual.
It is without hesitation that I commend Boothroyds for their professionalism, integrity and humanity during the most upsetting and stressful time. Furthermore their compassion, care and empathic manner is something I will never forget.”

No comments:

Post a Comment